- A "too-short" tee
- Matching or coordinating fabric with 50% stretch and good recovery
- Sewing supplies
1. Pick out the existing hem.
3. Fold the fabric in half lengthwise with right sides together. Sew with a straight stitch 1/4" from the edge but start 3/8" from the raw top edge. Sew down to the fold.
5. Turn the pieces right sides out and poke out the corners. The cut seam allowance at the top can come out.
8. Divide the bottom of the shirt into four. Divide the band into four. Match the sections up making sure the side seams match up with the side seams and sew with a stretch stitch and a 3/8" seam allowance.
Done! I hope this can help with any shirts that you don't wear because they aren't the right length!