I used the same pattern as the rayon challis woven tee that had a whole bunch of modifications. I added a little width to the upper back and added a little width to the sleeve hem. I'm still perfecting how much to take in on the side seams though. Luckily, that is something easy to take in on future makes. Even though I had a lot of issues with the fitting process on both these tees, I love both outcomes and I still like the pattern. Mostly because after the modifications, it was exactly what I was looking for. Fitted but not tight, a longer, classy sleeve, the perfect hem length, and no closures which makes it fast and easy.
After looking at these pictures, I realize that the dart looks too high. It wasn't too high on my last tee. I don't know if it's from a different fabric or if it's from a different bra. I might have to go back and move the dart down.
I used a woven navy lace that I had in my stash. I can't remember where I got it. It is a woven, but since it's a lace it has a tiny bit of stretch. I lined it with navy cotton lycra that I had in my stash. The stretch lining made it a little trickier to work with, but it worked out. I wonder if that's what messed up my dart placement. I really love that it looks like a basic navy tee, but it's dressy and classy because it's lace and the fit is nice.
Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful weekend!