Mine is slightly different from my inspiration, but it turned out pretty similar. I did knit for both the front and the back with the woven on the sides and shorter woven sleeves. The original had a gingham back and slightly different sleeves.
This next picture shows my muslin. I used a french terry tunic I wasn't wearing anymore and cut it to make a muslin. At first I thought I'd wear it like this but there's too many panels so I just don't love it. I did enjoy sewing up this pattern though. It was easy and quick, and I think the shaping for a dolman sleeve tee is really good. I really love the panels because they're so flattering. I want to try it again using only knit fabric. The alterations I made to the Aurora:
I took the sides in 2" on each side.
Instead of using the facing I added a neckband.
I cut the side panels on the fold instead of cutting four and I cut them on the bias from woven fabric.
I cut the sleeves from woven fabric, and then I cut them short and cuffed them.
I used the sleeve tab from the Cheyenne tunic (affiliate link) with a matching snap to connect it.a very similar color. It's leftover fabric from this tee dress. For the cuffs and panels I used some basic cotton woven fabric from Hancock's when they were liquidating everything. It's a subtle crosshatch look because the threads were dyed different colors before being woven together. I chose this fabric instead of gingham because it matched so perfectly with my periwinkle fabric.
Bamboo rayon spandex drapes beautifully which you can see all the movement in this short video.
This next sweatshirt I made back in May. I was trying out the Aurora Tee pattern (affiliate link) for the first time. The alterations I made to this tee were to add a neckband and sleeve cuffs and take in the sides 1".
I was also trying out this ocean party pink fabric I designed. It's printed on polyester french terry. This was the first and only polyester fabric of theirs that I have purchased. It hasn't pilled at all yet, but I haven't worn it that much since I finished it right before summer started. I matched it with some turquoise cotton lyrca jersey remnant I had. The colors are gray, turquoise, pink, and purple on white. You can get the same print in ocean party blue and ocean party black and white.