A women's or men's crew neck tshirt
FREE PATTERN: Baby Tshirt Romper Pattern size 6-9 mos
Ballpoint sewing machine needle
1 yd 1/4" elastic
buttons or snaps - I like these KAM Snaps (affiliate link)
1. Use the wider cutting lines marked "gather" to cut out a wider front and back and wider sleeves.
2. Construct the shoulders as directed in the tshirt romper tutorial.
3. Before attaching the sleeves sew a straight line in the hem 3/8" away from the hem stitch line.
4. Cut two pieces of elastic 6" long.
5. Insert one elastic in between the hem stitch line and the added straight stitch. Tack at each end.
6. Sew sleeves onto the romper and sew the sides of the romper. Sew through the elastic in the seam allowance.
8. Cut two pieces of elastic 10" long.
9. Insert elastic into the hem casing and tack at both ends.
12. Create the back facing using the two facings and attach to the back inseam. Sew through the elastic ends.
Here's a list of all the variations!