1. Using a photo editing program, make a picture that combines all your kids faces; I used PicMonkey. I made a collage using three face pictures. I rounded the corners until it was circles
2. Then I added the faces. I fiddled with the sizes of the faces until they all looked about the same size.
3. I made the background a light gray and remembered the color number to use later.
5. Open the fabric pattern creator on My Fabric Designs.
6. Click on Pattern icon on the top left. Change the size to 28" wide by 18" tall; the size of a fat quarter.
7. Then click on add and upload your picture.
9. Click edit and copy. Then click edit and paste until you have a bunch of pictures placed across the fat quarter. (If I were to doing it again I would have placed the pictures right next to each other all the way across.)
10. Click order fabric.
12. When you get your fat quarter, get a sock, a rotary cutter, and a cutting board.
14. You should barely be able to fit two socks onto a fat quarter.
15. Use the extra fabric from the top of the fat quarter to make a band for the top of the sock.
Enjoy seeing your kids on socks! It would be really cute to do your pets faces, grandkids faces, maybe pictures of your favorite vacation spot. You could even add patterns like argyle or stripes along with faces. You could make up a whole drawer full of fun face socks!