Fabric remnants, woven or knit
Nylons (I used sparkly, brown tights)
1. Cut the nylons at the thigh area into 1/2" sections. Pull each piece which makes the edges curl up.
2. Cut a piece of fabric 6.5" wide x 4.5" tall. Cut another piece 2" wide x 2" tall.
3. Fold the big piece of fabric hot dog style right sides together and sew along the edge 1/4".
4. Fold the small piece of fabric right sides together and sew along the edge 1/4".
5. Turn both tubes right sides out. Iron flat with the seams in the center.
7. Fold the small piece around the nylon piece with right sides together and sew the raw edges together at 1/4".
9. Situate the large piece so the seam is in the center.
10. Fold the piece in half forwards.
11. Fold the top fold back in half and fold the bottom fold back in half. Hold these folds tight.
13. Sew across the top of the folds securing the folds and the headband.
14. Turn the small piece right sides out.
15. Carefully pull one side of the bow through the small piece until the small piece sits in the center of the bow. Situate the seam of the small piece towards the back.