T-shirt Pattern - I used the free tee shirt in the Day Camp Set from Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop.
2. Cut along the side seam of the shirt through the sleeve.
3. Fold the shirt along the center front. Line up the center front of the pattern with the fold of the shirt. Also, line up the hem line with the hem of the shirt. Pin and cut out.
4. Do the same for the back.
6. This pattern came with a pocket piece so I cut out a pocket along the leftover hem. (I drew on the hem allowance and let that hang over the hem.)
8. Fold the neckband in half and line up the pattern. (I use the least amount of the back of the neckband as possible because it's harder to unpick.)
9. After cutting the neckband the right length, unpick the shirt fabric to separate it from the neckband.
11. Once I'm done sewing I like to tack the seam allowances at the hem towards the back. It makes the ends look good and tacks the serging down.