I made myself a shirt, and it's the first item I made in our new place which is actually saying something because my sewing machine and serger are on the floor while I wait for my desk to come. (That's a story for another day. They lost my first order! How do you lose a desk?!) I've learned to push the pedal with my thigh.
Anyway, I used the asymmetrical jersey top from Burdastyle. The original was made with black and white stripes which I love and might make it the future, but I decided to make mine as a play on a baseball tee.
I used basic white jersey and a bright coral jersey for the sleeves and neckline. I really like the little gathered details, and I think it dresses up the top. I struggled a little with the pattern because there's hardly an instructions. I'm not sure if I got the gathered parts to the right length. I opened the neckline up a little which then threw off the gathering at the top. I did a little adjusting, and it looks better but not perfect.
I do love the asymmetry and will probably make another one eventually. It's a unique pattern and would make a really cool dress if lengthened.
Here's to hoping that all your sewing projects are turning out and that my desk gets here soon!