Free onesie cardigan pattern, size 0-3 mos
20 inches 1/4" elastic
1. Use the pattern to cut out the onesie. Place the center front along the button placket and the center back along the center back. The sleeves can either be cut out along the sleeve cuff or fold the sleeve in half for a folded hem.
3. Tack the seam allowance towards the back at the neckline.
5. With right sides together sew sides together. Finish edges.
6. Tack the seam allowances towards the back.
9. Use the bias tape to finish the edges of the crotch. When you sew it on, fold the bias tape around the edges to give it a finished edge.
10. Attach some snaps or add buttons or buttonholes!