I did a fair amount yesterday mostly pattern taping and fabric cutting, so I don't have a lot to show for it. I did finish one shirt for Henry though. My SIL had a gray and blue chevron maxi skirt that she dyed yellow and it came out looking very masculine looking. She gave it to me and I cut it into pants for Claire and this shirt for Henry. I placed one line of chevron down Henry's left side.
The back and sleeves are just diagonal stripes. The fabric is really soft, but seems sturdy enough to put up with a little boy's roughness.
When I first showed it to my husband he said it's the wrong colors. I worried that that meant the colors were too feminine, but then he said it's because the shirt is the color of the Brazilian soccer team. That confirmed that it was masculine enough!