Sweater, sweatshirt, cardigan, long-sleeved tee, etc.
1. Cut your top on center front (if using a cardigan the front will already be cut.).
2. Measure the center front. This is the height of the scarf.
3. Measure from bottom of center front, up around the neckline, and back down to the bottom of center front. This is the width of the scarf.
4. Cut out the scarf. Mine was 55" x 20".
6. Do the same with the other side. That's it!
To put on the scarf cardigan, hold the scarf in front of you. Cross it and make a loop. Put loop over your head. Adjust for looks and comfort.
Now cuddle up in style and comfort!