4. Sew the short end of the ribbing together with right sides together.
5. With right sides together sew two sides together of the tab.
6. Fold the neckband in half longways with wrong sides together.
7. At the widest point (center) fold the tab around the neckband matching the raw edges. Bunch up the neckband so it looks like a bow.
8. Baste the edges together at the tab.
9. Pin the neckband onto the shirt. Place the bow at either center front or to the side like I did.
10. Stretch while sewing with a zigzag stitch.
11. Iron the seam allowance down towards the shirt.