My goal for these cushions was no cost, easy to clean and easy to keep clean, and being pretty. To combine all these I dug through my stash to see what I had. I had some great white vinyl-ish fabric. It is waterproof, but it’s softer than vinyl and slightly stretchy. I didn’t have enough to make all the cushions, so I decided to make them one sided. To make them cute, I did the opposite sides with some pretty yellow fabric I had and made some matching piping.
When company comes over we can just flip the cushions over to show off the fabric. If Henry’s around, then we flip the vinyl right side up!
I found this black, gray, and yellow fabric in the bargain bin a long time ago. I love the colors and the floral print.
I had some leftover lemon print fabric from my toaster cover. My dream of a lemony kitchen is slowly coming together.
I was to lazy to make straps so I finished the raw edge of the piping with bias binding. It gives it a really cool look, and I love it!
I still love this little bugger.