Things I love about Girl Charlee:
- They have beautiful knits with lots of great prints.
- If you love striped knit fabric, this is definitely the place to find them
- Their site is easy to navigate. (huge plus for me!)
- Most of the fabric is under $7 a yard, and lots are under $6!
- I love that you can buy half yard cuts. That is all you need for most little kid clothes!
- The fabric is soft and is sewn easily. I love working with their fabric!
- I love that they show every shipping option, so you can choose the cheapest.
Well for Spring, Girl Charlee has a line of Chevron Knit Fabric! Can there be anything better? I was sent some to try out, and I just loved it! I came up with a shirt for myself, and a shirt for Henry.
Boys can wear chevron, right? This is the first item finished in Henry's Spring/Summer line (which is going to involve chevron!). I made Henry a v-neck shirt with some zigzag seam piecing, and to make it masculine, I added some hand drawn zigzag lines. The sleeves are slightly longer than regular sleeves, more like half sleeves to fit in all the zigzags! It is too big for him now, so that it will fit him in the coming months.a Rafflecopter giveaway