Did you hear that I’m making a Spring/Summer collection for Henry? I’m really excited about it! I have all the pants cut out waiting to be sewn, and I’m working on the patterns for the shirts. I’m also 99% sure that I’m going to make my first graded unisex pattern. Are you excited!?
Either my husband or I have WAY too many t-shirts hanging around. T-shirts are always in abundance and easy to come by, so I put together a round up of some awesome t-shirt refashions!
- Lace T-shirt Refashion Tutorial
- Lace Block T-shirt Refashion Tutorial
- Bow Tee Refashion Tutorial
- Ahoy There T-shirt Refashion Tutorial
- No Sew Cardigan Refashion Tutorial
Which one would you like to try?