- I am very much a "crossing off list items" person, so seeing my finished items all in one place is very satisfying.
- I blog because it has definitely made me a better seamstress. Knowing that someone besides myself, my husband, and my son will see my finished items makes me work harder to design and sew well.
- I blog because I enjoy making friends. I'm not quite as outgoing as most bloggers; I'm just as reserved online as I am in real life, but since I've blogged a long time I have made friends.
- I enjoy talking about something new or a sewing tip I have found. (In high school I was voted most likely to have a talk show. A talk show and a blog are incredibly similar, right?) I have also finally accepted in "real" life that I am a blogger and that it's not something I'm stopping anytime soon. This means I'm more open about being a blogger. I used to not tell anyone that I was a blogger. I was very shy about it.
- I blog because I feel it is one of my callings in life.
- I blog because I love talking about sewing!
Why I Blog
Last week I listed all the reasons I sew, and today I'm going to talk about the reasons I blog. This isn't how to be a good blogger by any means, this is just a way to open up a conversation and let you know a little more about myself.