I got the chance to test a new pattern, the Billy Bright Eyes Snappy Tee, by Muse of the Morning. Let me just say, I love this pattern. I definitely recommend it to a sewer at any level. Disclaimer: The pattern was provided to me free of charge and the opinions are all my own.
This is what I loved:
- The instructions were really easy to understand and follow.
- After doing one, I did the next one really quickly.
- Her tips for adding topstitching.
- I love the snaps on the shoulder and think they are a nice detail.
- I loved the fit the most. It’s not short and wide like store-bought shirts; it’s long enough for my tall and thin baby.