This is what I loved:
- The instructions were really easy to understand and follow.
- After doing one, I did the next one really quickly.
- Her tips for adding topstitching.
- I love the snaps on the shoulder and think they are a nice detail.
- I loved the fit the most. It's not short and wide like store-bought shirts; it's long enough for my tall and thin baby.
I made Henry a short- and long-sleeved shirt. The short sleeved shirt fit well, but he has since grown out of it. (I made it while I was waiting for my camera, which I'm still waiting for!)
The long-sleeved shirt fits him well and is perfect for Autumn. I hope it fits him through most of the winter!