1. Cut out your circle skirt using Dana from Made's Circle Skirt Tutorial. For the other side, I cut out a rectangle 1.5 times of my waist width by the desired length and sewed a gathering stitch around the top for a gathered skirt.
2. Take a strip of knit fabric and stretch it around your body where you want the skirt to sit on your body. Pull it tight so it's at the snugness that you like. Measure that amount.
3. Cut a rectangle of fabric the length of your measurement by twice the desired height of your finished waistband.
4. Sew with a zigzag right sides together up the two short sides making into a tube and turn it right side out. Fold it down so the raw edges match.
6. Match the pins together. The right side of the circle skirt should face the band and the right side of the other skirt should face the other side of the band. The band will be sandwiched in the middle.
The skirts will probably be a little bit bigger than the waistband.
7. Sew right sides together with a zigzag and stretching the skirt to fit the waistband as you sew. Trim out some of the seam allowance.
9. Either put the skirt on and have someone trim the skirts to be the same length or hang it on a hanger and trim them.